Diagnostic Repair Technician- 1st Shift
Chelmsford, MA 01824 US
Our client is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, they continue to expand their reach, as well as their product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust them to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. Due to the high demand of their product and services they are currently seeking a Technician to work in their repairs department.
Our client is an essential service provider who manufactures medical devices to be distributed around the world. Their products are going to the front lines of the COVID-19 battle. Due to the high demand of their product and services they are currently seeking a Technician to work in their repairs department.
- Work within limits of prescribed procedures to ensure accurate completion of unit repair
- Document repairs made and parts used in our ERP system
- Troubleshoot problems to board level or sub-assembly to determine root cause of failure
- Perform mechanical and software upgrades
- Collaborate with QA Engineers as required on details of complaint investigation
- Ability to efficiently transition between product lines
- Computer literate, familiar with MS Windows, Word, Excel, Etc.
- Read and understand SOPs and work instructions
- Read and understand diagnostic data
- Familiarity with test equipment (e.g. patient simulators, oscilloscopes, signal generators, and other test equipment)
- Navigate ERP systems effectively
- Technical High School or College Level technical training preferred
- 3+ years of technical troubleshooting/repair experience preferred
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.