Cutting Machine Operator
North Hartland, VT 05052
Our client, a local Vermont designer and manufacturer of precision tools, gauges and fixtures is seeking an entry-level Machine Operator to join their team. This is an entry level position. After 1 year if an employee qualifies he/she may be eligible to enter our state approved 4 year apprenticeship program.
- Cutting raw material to the required lengths and sizes according to the blue prints
- Assist with black oxide and heat treat
- Shipping and receiving
- Monthly safety inspections
- All clean up, chip removal, and other cleaning processes.
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to basic maintenance
- Ability to read blueprints
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work with others
- Must be able to organize and maintain stock cut inventory
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.