Customer Support Operations Specialist
Norwich, VT 05055
Our client located in White River Junction, VT is seeking customer Support Operations Specialists. The hours are full-time, flexible, must commit to 1 evening shift a week and 3 weekend shifts per month.
Responsibilities for this role are:
- Process returns for customers, ensure proper credit or reshipment is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Monitor a variety of daily order status queues, researching bottlenecks, implementing corrections to facilitate timely processing as required.
- Maintain the daily " failed to pick" report
- Daily maintenance of the system for inventory planning - cancelling orders, reserving inventory, correcting orders and customer contact as needed.
- Process failed settlements, chargebacks and NSF check returns - contact customers and obtain and process new methods of payments
- Fulfill gift card orders by applying value to gift cards and sending out again customer orders
- Provide excellent customer service by entering phone orders, researching and resolving order issues.
- Act as the backup for B2B wholesale
The ideal candidate will have a flexible and positive attitude. Must have a proven ability to communicate and interact with customers and employees. Must have a thorough understanding of our clients products. The ability to work independently within a team environment and have strong problem solving skills is a must.
- Microsoft Office Suite, AX, OES, Salesforce
- 1 - 2 years of Customer Service experience
- College degree preferred not required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.