Customer Solutions Specialist - 1st Shift
Watertown, MA 02472
Do you have an interest in 3D printing? Looking to join a company that is growing and offering ability to learn and grow? This opportunity may be for you!
Our client, in Boston area, is seeking a Customer Solutions Specialist for their 1st shift opening. This role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Discussion of all 3D printers with clients and prospective clients reviewing general information about products and services.
- Troubleshoot issues and questions over the phone.
- Write and edit product documentation.
- Provide support to all clients via email, web, and over the phone.
- Extensive practical hardware background and/or high pressure gas knowledge (i.e. familiary with welding, has worked with gas systems in a lab environment or has scuba diving experience) striongly preferred.
- Recent customer-facing experience preferred.
For more details - give us a call or apply online. Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere, and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.