Customer Account Specialist
Springfield, VT 05156 US
Our client is seeking a Customer Account Specialist who will be responsible for selling technology products and services to customers. This important role requires a dependable and friendly personality to serve as the front line of customer interaction. The position includes a base salary with opportunities to earn commissions as well (Hours: 8am to 5pm).
- Handle customer calls, emails, and online chat inquiries.
- Assist customers with service issues, billing inquiries, upgrades, and new features.
- Offer sales promotions and cross-sell or upsell to existing customers.
- Post payment to accounts, or research and resolve billing and payment issues.
- Perform clerical duties such as data entry and record maintenance.
You would be a good fit for this role if you are or have:
- Previous experience in a sales-oriented role.
- Motivated to reach individual and team sales goals.
- A self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically MS Excel and Word.
- Strong communication skills and very comfortable being on the phone.
This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working in your home office. Interested candidates should be local to the office for an occasional on-site meeting. Our client is a small family-owned company providing its services to Vermont for over 125 years! This is a company where you can find stability and growth. They truly have a focus on their customer base and unbeatable technology.