Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Lebanon, NH 03766
Our Client in beautiful Lebanon, New Hampshire is seeking to fulfill a Continuous Improvement Coordinator role. This is a new position within their organization. They work a 9/80 work schedule allowing for a great work/life balance. This client offers excellent benefits and salary. Due to federal contract obligations, must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
The Continuouse Improvement Coordinator will build knowledge of Lean and Continuous Improvement tools and principles through on the job participation in a variety of events throughout the organization. This development role will support the Continuouse Improvement Manager in efforts to drive Continous Improvement activities throughout our clients' company.
- Under the guidance of the Continuous Improvement and Manufacturing Engineering Manager(s), the CI Coordinator will learn and apply CI and Lean principles, concepts, and tools to assist in furthering continuous improvement efforts throughout the organization
- Assist in the development of Lean action plans
- Develop Lean training and train personnel as needed in our clients' Lean journey
- Lead the instruction on the use of Lean manufacturing tools and methodsFacilitation of workshops
- Work with teams to prepare and conduct process improvement events (Kaizen, VSM, etc…)
- Develop and prepare materials for use in the Lean events
- Coordinate with department management and participants to schedule events
- Manage CI (FWBY boards) and associated metrics
- Assist the team with change management relating to changes in the processes
- Conduct follow up check-ins with the team
All other assigned duties as needed to complete business goals and objectives and grow skillsets needed in this role (communication and facilitation, conflict and change management, industry best practices and methodology, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (training/presentations/report writing).
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Be organized, detail oriented and able to multi task.
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Associates Degree or equivalent preferred
- Two years manufacturing experience required.
- Experience with CI Events and/or use of Lean manufacturing tools highly desired.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.