Component Level Debug Technician -1st Shift
Chelmsford, MA 01824 US
Our client is an essential service provider who manufactures medical devices to be distributed around the world. Due to the high demand of their product and services they are hiring Electronic Test Technicians to support their 1st shift operations in Production.
- Troubleshoot basic Analog and Digital circuits to the component level. Make recommendations to improve current procedures and assist in the implementation of new procedures.
- Work within limits of prescribed procedures to produce sufficient quantity of working PCB's Assemblies or Modules.
- Compile and record repair and test results and ensures compliance with QSR/ISO requirements Discuss technical problems encountered while troubleshooting with Group Leader or Supervisor.
- Generally 1-3+ years of related experience.
- Must be able to read and understand diagnostic data.
- Must be able to read and understand Technical schematics.
- Computer literate, familiar with Oracle, Camstar and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic soldering of PTH and SMT assemblies required.
- IPC Soldering Certification a plus.
- Must be able to setup and use test equipment including oscilloscopes, signal generators, and other input/output electronic test equipment.
Required/ Preferred Education and Experience:
- ASEE degree or equivalent.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.