Cable Assembler -1st shift
Haverhill, MA 01835 US
This position assembles parts to relatively small or light subassemblies and complete units using hand tools and small power tools to assemble units.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Basic BluePrint Reading
- Verify material kits before assembly
- Apply shrink boot labels with heat gun
- Assemble hardware
- Assemble basic connectors (body, insulator & contact)
- Assemble basic subassemblies(insulators & contacts)
- Measure tolerance level with a hand gauge
- Continuity check with probes
- Use forced/compressed air to clean debris from parts
- Bag parts using packaging machine
- Update activities in software and sign process sheet
- Education – High School or Equivalent
- 3-6 months assembly experience required
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com/ to see our list of other openings.