CNC Operator-1st Shift
Peabody, MA 01960
Our client who specializes in producing custom made cables is now looking for several CNC Operators!
- Operate CNC milling and CNC lathe machines
- Performs finishing activities (deburring) on manufactured products
- Washes manufactured parts to a standard operating procedure
- Prepares parts for heat treat process by crimping or flaring to specification
- Collect machined components from accumulator tables
- General machine shop housekeeping
- Ensures quality, assists in reducing costs and continuously improves productivity by accurately tracking job time through barcoding or other means
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by complying with organization standards and adhering to legal regulations
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.