CNC Machinist and Programmer
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Our client, one of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in the US, is looking for an experienced, dynamic, and talented CNC Machinist to join their team! They are a manufacturer of innovative outdoor LED displays and LED lighting.
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for the setup, adjustment, programming, tool changes and operation of CNC machines. They will work alongside the manufacturing team to meet production metrics and deadlines.
- Operate CNC machine to perform precise machining operations
- Load feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer' s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Demonstrate good judgment and contribute to process improvement
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and provide process feedback
- Ability to meet productivity and deadline goals
- Keep work area clean and free of hazards at all times
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.