Marlborough, MA 01752
Our Client is looking for a CAD Designer to join their team!
The CAD Designer is responsible for ensuring all architectural, cable, wiring, device designation drawings and details along with other associated graphic images (ie; aerial view, survey photos, and spreadsheet info.) are compiled into project specific packages.
- Take building sketches, blue prints, CAD & Visio Drawings, and/or PDF of site layouts, details and photo images – turn into CAD drawings and/ or modify existing drawings
- Provide comprehensive plans, prints, dwg, pdf and vsd files as required per project/ customer.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop digital photo manipulation
- Working knowledge of Google Earth
- Working knowledge of the telecom industry – specifically Wireless and FTTX
- Strong spatial visualization/interpretation skills
- Ability to complete Project site plans, floor plans and details
- Ability to complete Project Closeout Documents
- Ability to navigate and work from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Ability to provide prints, plots and various documentation
- Other tasks as needed to create/ modify telecom survey packages and/or as-builts per customer specific requirements.
- Experience 2-5 years in a CAD Design role
- High School Education or Equivalent
- 2 years Vocational/Technical School specializing in Architectural Drafting/ Design
- Skill Sets Strong computer skills – AutoCAD, Photoshop, MS Office (Word, Excel, Email & Visio)
- Strong communication & organizational skills and the ability to multitask
Ability to perform site walks and complete drawings based on the site walk if needed. Ability to perform printing, plotting, filing and all CAD related duties.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.