Assistant Plant Controller
Laconia, NH 03246 US
The ideal candidate will by analytically minded, that has worked in a similar role within a manufacturing company, collaborating with Operations and Sales to improve profitability and business performance. A candidate with strong Process Improvement experience that will identify process improvements, partner with local management and follow through to ensure improvements and solutions are implemented.
- Oversee all aspects of the finance and accounting functions
- Provide timely and accurate financial statements, analysis of budgets, financial trends
- Work with Operation and Sales teams to build forecasting
- Work with Executive Team and Business Leaders
- Identify and implement cost savings
- Continuous Improvements of Financial Performance
- Managing staff
- Perform Administrative Functions
- Ensure effective internal controls are followed and comply with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws for financial and tax reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years related experience within a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in leadership roles of Accounting/Finance
- Larger ERP systems accounting experience
- Oracle Cloud experience is preferred
- Microsoft Excel - advanced user - Pivot Tables and formulas
- Positive, confidential, engaged, team player that is able to interface with a wide variety of internal and external contacts.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.