Assembly Supervisor ( Thru Hole )
Nashua, NH 03060
Our client is currently looking for an Assembly Supervisor for their Thru Hole operations!
- Hand placement of electronic components by following Circuit Cam package instructions.
- Perform adjustments to components, cut leads, taping and masking required by work instructions.
- Perform First Piece Inspection tasks as needed.
- Perform tack soldering of components when required.
- Establish daily employee assignments and weekly plans to achieve production schedule.
- Ensure the status of orders in the area is maintained on the Production Schedule.
- Monitor and communicate production status to management.
- Monitor the quality of products being produced to ensure quality standards are met or issues are elevated.
- Communicate quality performance results to operators.
- Review, resolve and mark-up any documentation issues or technical issues that may arise during the production process. Elevate any issues that cannot be resolved to Management.
- Monitor process output and deal with issues that could prevent schedules from being achieved.
- Ensure employees are properly trained and employee training records are maintained.
- Monitor and document Employee performance and provide feedback to improve Employee performance.
- Ensure production area and equipment is maintained, clean and well organized.
- Ensure ALL procedures are being followed by employees in the area.
- Ensure employees are complying with ALL company policies.
- Promote an environment focused on learning, continuous improvement and teamwork.
- Perform additional tasks outlined by Senior Management to help company grow and /or continuously improve
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.