Assembly Prep - 1st shift
North Billerica, MA 01862 US
Our client specializes in new product introduction, printed circuit assemblies, and box build assembly structures.
Overall Responsibilities: Performs but not limited to entry level routine tasks associated with component prepping, slide line assembly of company products. Have the knowledge to access company procedures and navigate shop floor controls.
- Operates automated equipment.
- Performs manual assembly by utilizing hand tools and automated equipment in the manufacture of printed circuit board assemblies and final chassis assembly per defined work instructions or by supervisor direction.
- Maintains a clean, orderly and safe work area.
- Responsible for quality of product produced.
- Perform such other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year manufacturing experience preferred
- Must have proficient computer skills: Basic computer functions and ability to navigate applications associated with work instructions.
- Must be able to sit, or stand/walk for extended periods of time
- May require the ability to lift and/or move objects up to 20 Lbs.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.