Assembly Operator-1st Shift
Hampton, NH 03842
Our Client who specialize in designing electronic testing probes is now seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembly Operator.
If you enjoy Assembly and Operating unique machines then this could be a great opportunity!
- Ability to operate automated machines that make electronic components
- Perform specific set-ups required for assembly operations from production work
- Will be involved with using microscopes to visually inspect parts
- May use calipers/ verniers and have the ability to follow blueprints
- Participate in cycle-counting
- Ability to work with small parts
- Should have solid dexterity when performing assembly
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.