Assembler - 3rd Shift
Lebanon, NH 03766 US
Our client, a globally recognized Upper Valley manufacturing facility, is seeking an Assembler to join their team on 3rd shift (11pm - 7am, M-F). Join a team that has been in business for more than 120 years and has become integral to keeping global industry in motion.
The primary function of the Assembler is to carry out operations related to the production of bearing assemblies by performing pre-assembly inspection, mechanical assembly, sub-assembly, etching, final inspection and packaging.
- Basic math competency and the ability to quickly learn new processes, procedures, and machines/gauges.
- Exceptional attention to detail with respect to quality of work (parts and paperwork)
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is very beneficial
- The ability to read and interpret prints and in-process work instruction
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.