Assembler - 1st Shift or 2nd Shift
Manchester, NH 03101 US
Our client, an innovative manufacturing facility working on cutting edge medical devices is seeking Assemblers to join their team on 1st or 2nd shifts (see below for hours). You will work as part of a dynamic team that manufactures exciting products that help people.
The Assembler will assemble plastic and metal components into medical devices following assembly drawings, BOM’s, visual aids, etc. The typical daily duties of the Assembler may include soldering, crimping, mechanical assembly, testing, inspection, and documentation. You will utilize hand tools, manual presses, assembly fixtures, measurement equipment, microscopes, and test fixtures.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment
- The assembler must have the ability to maintain Clean Room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to practices and procedures
- Ability to work with small parts under magnification if needed
- Experience with assembly, testing and the documentation is beneficial
- Medical device manufacturing experience is beneficial
*You will have every other Friday off. This is a 9/80 work-schedule.
1st Shift: Mon. – Thurs. 6am to 3:30 pm / Friday 7am to 3:30 pm with alternating Friday’s off
2nd Shift: Mon. – Thurs. 3pm to 12:30 am / Friday 3pm to 11:30 pm with alternating Friday’s off.
Our employees enjoy how welcoming the team is to new employees. It is a very friendly atmosphere and will give you an opportunity to train in many areas. They are very busy, apply now!
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.