Accounts Payable Coordinator
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Our Client is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their manufacturing company!
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will process large volumes of invoices and research and resolve discrepancies.
- Audit paperwork to confirm accuracy of information, such as invoice and purchase order agreement, inspection disposition, reconciliation of receiving document with invoice and purchase order
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies discovered during the audit process
- Match, code, and enter invoices
- Audit and process employee expense reports
- Utilize Accounts Payable and related ERP modules of Oracle computer system
- Open and sort mail on a daily basis
- Match vendor checks to paid invoices
- Place vendor checks and related documentation in envelopes for mailing
- Prepare A/P accruals and related journal entries
- Pay suppliers in accordance with terms
- Maintain positive communications with suppliers and internal company personnel
- Assist with other accounting department related functions
- Two plus years related accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, utilizing a computer based system.
- High School Diploma
- Strong English Skills
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, problem solve, process accurately, and follow company and department policies and procedures
- Must be flexible and possess a good attitude
- Detailed Oriented
- Self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to work with confidential data
- Ability to problem solve in a team environment
- Must be familiar with Excel
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.