Westborough, MA 01581
Our Client is looking for an AOI Operator. The Automated Optical Inspection Operator will inspect product run through Automated Optical Inspection equipment as it is manufactured on the SMT line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on the components’ moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Verify product compliance to workmanship standards as documented in work instructions.
- Verify process compliance to established AOI programs.
- Verify integrity of data collected by machinery.
- Communicate defects not captured by equipment to responsible personnel for enhancement of program integrity.
- Communicate to assembly operators defects being noted during the AOI program review.
- Support and follow all ISO standards various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system (OCuity)
- Computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of Automated Optical Inspection equipment and procedures.
- Understand IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Understand IPC-A-610 Modules 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 & 8 workmanship standards.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6-12 months of related experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.