Wire Line Mechanic - 2nd Shift
Newport, NH 03773 | Contract
Our client, a local manufacturing facility, is currently seeking a Wire Line Mechanic for their 2nd shift opening (3: 30pm - 12am M-F). This is a leadership role with required hands-on duties.
- The successful candidate should have experience in machine maintenance or as a production lead person in a modern high production environment.
- Candidate should be able to repair of pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems, and actuators. Proximity and position sensors of all types are included.
- Must learn the operation of a computerized semi-automated robotic custom built production line.
- Will perform machine maintenance and disassemble and repair machinery when required.
- Will perform machine-part and component replacement.
- Will learn and use a COGS system for maintenance tracking.
- Must be reliable and able to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Leadership skills are necessary as the Wire Line Lead person supervises a maximum of three people in addition to mechanical duties.
- Wire Line Lead Mechanic will train on 1st shift before moving to 2nd shift.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.