Winding Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
A client of ours is seeking a Winding Machine Operator to join their Team!
Responsible for setting up and operating a Winder Machine. Will read the traveler to determine parts to be made (quantity, # of turns, conical versus coil). Will input information regarding the # of turns and wire gauge into machine, utilize a microscope to line up wire (almost like a sewing needle without the hole) and set up on pin and will hit the button and machine will wind the wire to exact number of coils required and stop. Will apply alcohol/prophenol to wire (which partially has bond coat on it), blow with nitrogen spray and then apply heat gun to adhere wires together. May help in other areas and assist with packing the products as well and will use tweezers and microscope to perform this function
- Ability to work under microscope for long periods of time
- Good dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Ability to work with tweezers
- Must have finger nails (medium length at least) in order to work with the tiny parts
- Very repetitive job in nature
- Client wants to see longevity in perm work history- ok with contract jobs if they are noted as contract.