Norwich, VT 05055
Our client, located in Windsor County, Vermont, is looking to add a Warehouse Generalist to their team! This individual will effectively perform all functions related to picking, packing, shipping, kitting, and labeling in the client fulfillment warehouse. You must share our client’ s commitment towards achieving best in class quality, safety, security, and ergonomics standards.
Essential Job Functions:
Safety and Quality -
- Consistently adhere to all work safety, and ergonomic processes and procedures.
- Be constantly on the lookout for product quality, freshness, and accuracy concerns.
- Rotate into picking, thru zones, and with other tasks in accordance with the daily plan and direction provided by the shift lead.
- Read pick tickets and pick items from primary locations in accordance with picking procedures and ergonomic guidelines.
- Verify product by description, validate product quality, and effectively arrange in buckets.
- Effectively perform scheduled cycle counts as requested.
- Rotate into packing, thru the stations, and with other tasks in accordance with the daily plan and direction provided by the shift lead.
- Check pick bins for product accuracy and quality.
- Properly package all items in accordance with packing procedures and ergonomic guidelines.
- Rotate into shipping from other tasks in accordance with the daily plan and direction provided by the shift lead.
- Scan tickets at the shipping station and apply to all packages.
- Sort packages to correct outbound staging area or trailer.
- Load packages onto appropriate trailer or pallet.
- Assemble kits and pre-wrap items in accordance with processes and procedures.
- Assist in the labeling and case packing of large wholesale orders.
Minimum Job Requirements and Desired Skills:
- Display a consistently efficient and positive work ethic.
- Detail oriented, focused on quality control and accuracy.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Education and Experience:
- Good math skills.
- High School Diploma.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and inventory management systems.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand or walk all shift and regularly bend, reach, and lift.
Full or Part-Time as agreed. Day shift (flexible schedules available). Minimum 2 weekend days per month.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.