Warehouse Associate and Assembler - 1st Shift
Bedford, New Hampshire 03110 | Contract
Do you have shipping and receiving, material handling, stock room and assembly experience? Do you like working in a fast paced environment, meeting goals and deadlines, and have strong attention to detail? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Warehouse Associate and Assembler to assist with shipping, receiving, assembly, inventory and material handling tasks. In this role you will arrange shipments with carriers, will be responsible for international and domestic shipments of products - HAZMAT background preferred but not required, must be proficient working with computers, able to use Oracle, FedEx, UPS, and Microsoft Office programs. Will use a hand truck to move items within a small warehouse. Will prepare domestic and export documents for shipment, complete data entry, prepare paperwork for incoming shipments, and be responsible for strict lot trace control of incoming and outgoing materials and serialization of outgoing materials. Will also do basic assembly tasks and work with hand tools.
May require unscheduled overtime and off-shift hours.
- Experience and proficiency with computers and Oracle, UPS, FedEx, and experience with Microsoft Office 2010 version.
- 2-3 years of experience shipping and receiving, inventory, stockroom, and kitting as well as basic mechanical assembly.
- Hazmat background preferred, but not required.
- Experience preparing international and domestic shipments and related paperwork assigning serial numbers and tracking incoming and outgoing materials.
- Ability to work with hand tools.
- High School or GED is required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.