Warehouse Associate- 1st Shift
33 Constitution Drive Bedford, New Hampshire 03110 | Contract
Do you have Shipping and Receiving, material handling and stock room experience? Do you like working in a fast paced environment, meeting goals and deadlines and have strong attention to detail? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking an Warehouse Floater to assist with shipping, receiving, and material handling tasks. In this role you will arrange shipments with carriers, will be responsible for international/domestic shipments of products - HAZMAT background preferred but not required, must be able to use Oracle, FedEx, UPS and Microsoft Office programs. Will use a hand truck to move items within a small warehouse. Will prepare Domestic/Export documents for shipment, do data entry, prepare paperwork for incoming shipments and be responsible for strict lot trace control of incoming and outgoing materials and serialization of outgoing materials.
May require unscheduled overtime and off-shift hours
- Experience and proficiency with Oracle, UPS, FedEx, experience with Microsoft Office 2010 version
- 2-3 years of experience shipping and receiving, inventory, stockroom, kitting
- Hazmat background preferred but not required
- Experience preparing international and domestic shipments and related paperwork assigning serial numbers and tracking incoming and outgoing materials
- High School or GED is required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.