Wafer Fab Operator
Wilmington, MA 01887
Looking for a schedule that allows that allows you more than the typical two day weekend? How would you like to be part of a team that appreciates you and values your feedback? Don' t miss out on this opportunity!
Our client is seeking candidates that will enjoy this culture they have created. They have a handful of openings - Apply Now!
Responsibilities will include:
- Load and unload material into equipment for processing in areas such as: photo, etch, diffusion, thin film, etc.
- Clean semiconductor wafers using cleaning equipment, such as chemical baths or automatic wafer cleaners.
- Count and/or sort processed items.
- Count finished products or workpieces.
- Entry level user understanding of their online computer systems to determine sequence of operations within certified work areas.
- Read instructions, recipes, and processing charts to determine specifications and sequence of operations.
- Inspect materials, components, or products for surface defects and measure circuitry, using electronic test equipment, precision measuring instruments, microscope, and standard procedures.
- Measure dimensions of completed products or workpieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- May perform other operations as needed.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.