Wafer Fab Operator - 12 Hour Shift B - Nights
Lowell, MA 01851
Do you have semiconductor experience and have worked with manual wet and dry etch equipment or in a wafer fab setting? If not, client is open to considering candidates who have no experience and looking to make a career change!
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is looking Fab Operators to work their night shift 6PM - 6AM consisting of a 2 week cycle:
- 1st week - Sunday/Monday/Tuesday
- 2nd week Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday
This role will be responsible for set-up, operation, loading, and monitoring specialized equipment, inspecting final product, cleaning the work environment, and performing data entry. Will work with analytical tools, and strict processes and perform routine operations supporting the wafer fabrication area.
- Must be able to work in a clean room and wear a full clean room suit with face/head cover and face mask.
- Must be flexible with work hours.
- Reliable and detail oriented.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills are a must.
- Strong communication skills (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Comfortable working around chemicals.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.