Trainer - 1st Shift
Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766 | Contract
Our client, located in Northern New Hampshire, is seeking to fulfill a Trainer position within its manufacturing company. The position is Monday through Friday, day shift.
We have an opening for a Trainer that will be responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum and delivering courses as well as training personnel on building/inspecting product and following processes. The trainer will evaluate the trainee for effectiveness of training and individual employee growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
A successful Trainer will have a variety of attributes involving strong communication skills, strong technical aptitude for the area, safety and the ability to train others.
- The primary responsibility of a Trainer is to become fully trained in all aspects of manufacturing and inspecting applicable to the assigned area to be able to fully train operators as well as conduct training on changes and enhancements.
- Consult with supervision to assess training needs.
- Develops, implements and delivers training programs for varying levels of individuals.
- Develops and maintains continual education support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed.
- Continually evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Select appropriate training methods or activities.
- Performing training on production line.
- Ensures all process related steps are completed with proper verification; electronic or manual signatures during the training period.
- Working with the Technicians, communicates opportunities of continuous improvement.
- Works with supervisor of the department to address workmanship issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3-5 years of manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
- Previous demonstrated training experience preferred but not required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.