Touch-up Inspector - 2nd shift
Manchester, New Hampshire 03103 | Contract
The 5DX Touch-up Inspector will be responsible for the acceptability of printed circuit board standards and ANSI J-STD-001 requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies. Load PCB in the 5DX machine using the correct program and perform touch-up repairs (if necessary). General computer skills, working knowledge of electronic data collection systems, DPMO data collection processing, data entry, good communication in a group environment, and with supporting functions to include selective solder operators and engineering support.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a 5DX Operator Solder Touch up Inspector.
- Current certification to IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 requiring an IPC-A-610 is a plus.
- Knowledge of AOI and soldering equipment use and operation.
- Experienced solderer using microscopes and similar magnification tools.
- Minimum of one year of job related experience required.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- J-STD-001 certification (IPC-A-610 is a plus).
- General computer skills.
- Works well with minimal supervision.
- Interface with production and engineering support.
- Must be team oriented.
- Compliant with the company’ s ESD processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as require.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.