Tester - Weekend Shift 12 Hour Days
Lowell, MA 01851
Do you have experience with automated testing? Do you like working with test equipment and have strong attention to detail skills? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking Testers for their 12 hour weekend shift -. In this role you will be responsible for working with small devices, conducting pass/fail testing and working with automated test equipment. Will record information and document findings as well as run push button tests.
This is a Saturday and Sunday position with 15% shift differential.
Will be required to train on 1st shift for 1-2 weeks (Monday through Friday 8: 00AM - 4: 30PM) and then move to Saturday and Sunday 6AM to 6PM.
Client is looking candidates who can work either schedule: 6AM to 6PM and 6PM to 6AM.
- 1-3 years of pass/fail testing.
- Experience with auto-handling equipment, test preferred but open.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident is required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Quick learner and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with small parts, tweezers, and hand tools when needed.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.