Tester - 2nd Shift
583 S. Main St. Franklin, New Hampshire 03235 | Contract
Our client located in the Lakes Region, who has a strong focus on being the global leader in providing innovative, high-quality products, systems and solutions in the field of water technologies, is seeking a Tester for their 2nd shift opening.
- Responsible for performing leak testing on assembled valve products.
- May also perform pressure testing.
- Other duties as needed.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous manufacturing experience is helpful but not required.
- In house training specific to the position will be required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, in close quarters.
- Requires standing, stooping, bending, sitting, walking, twisting, kneeling, turning, and some lifting of materials up to 45 lbs. may be required.
- Requires constant alertness or activity.
- Safety equipment is needed to perform this position: steel toed shoes/boots, earplugs, and safety glasses.
Current hours: Monday-Friday 2: 30pm-11: 00pm.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.