Tester - 1st Shift
Salem, NH 03079 | Contract
Do you have experience working in a medical device environment and performing test functions? Do you have strong attention to details skills and like a job that is varied in tasks? This job could be for you!
Our client, in the Southern New Hampshire area, is seeking Testers on 1st Shift to work in their FDA clean room and perform test functions. In this role you will be responsible for inputting test strips into meters and analyzers, monitoring the test and recording the results, and status. You will use a control solution to obtain a test result. This role is repetitive but does have a variety of tasks that must be done. This role requires you to meet production goals and have strong attention to detail.
- 1-3 years of recent hand' s on experience in chemistry, phlebotomy, hematology lab technician or background in manufacturing and production FDA and/or clean room environment either assembly, test, etc.
- Phlebotomy certificate and Hepatitis B Immunization preferred.
- Experience with Pipette lab tools or chemistry lab experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Proficient reading, writing, comprehension, and speaking skills in English.
- Basic math skills.
- Familiarity with standard lab equipment and automated test equipment.
- Familiar with ISO 13485 and QSR21CFR Part 820 standards and regulations.
- Experience using a yellow springs international blood glucose analyzer ideal but not required.
- Strong documentation and basic to intermediate computer skills required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.