Tester - 12 Hour Day Shift C
Lowell, MA 01851
Do you have experience with Automated Testing? Do you like working with test equipment and have strong attention to detail as well as mechanical aptitude skills? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking a Tester on 12 hour Day Shift 6AM to 6PM Thursday, Friday, Saturday and every other Wednesday but will train on 1st Shift Monday through Friday for 2-4 weeks. In this role you will be responsible for working with small devices, conducting pass/fail testing and working with automated test equipment. Will record information and document findings as well as run push button tests. Will also do minor repairs and adjustments.
- 1-3 years of Pass / Fail testing small parts in electronics or semiconductor industry preferred
- Experience with Auto-handling equipment, test preferred but open
- US Citizen or Perm resident required
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Quick learner and strong attention to detail
- Mechanical apptitude is a must
- Ability to work with small parts and tweezers and hand tools when needed
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.