125 Fisher St Westborough, Massachusetts 01581 | Contract
Our client is now seeking a Test Technician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read work instructions.
- Enter yield and troubleshoot data for all tested products.
- Comply with company standards: ESD, IPC-A-610, work instructions, and ISO policies, amongst others.
- Ability to perform daily and weekly preventative maintenance as required and entering results into a maintenance log.
- Effectively utilization of OCuity tracking system.
- Interface with Test Engineering Department.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to the company’ s various quality management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety, and security.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Analytical and problem solving capability.
- Must be a team player and highly motivated.
- Ability to multi-task with strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of Test Station operation and maintenance.
- Knowledge and use of personal computers.
- Pass IPC-A-610 modules 1 & 2 tests of workmanship standards.
- Demonstrate to the satisfaction of a company subject matter expert or auditor and have the ability to do the requirements of the job.
- Must demonstrate the ability to comprehend and read work instructions provided in English
- IPC-DVD-64C, component identification.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.