Test Technician - 2nd Shift
Londonderry, NH 03103
Our client is a global leader in technology developing breakthrough technologies for the manufacturing of signage, packaging, textiles, ceramic tiles, and many other products; with a brand new, state of the art facility in the Southern New Hampshire area.
They are currently seeking a Test Technician for their 2nd shift opening.
The Test Technician will be responsible for setting up and operating commercial, computer-based digital printers, including loading media and monitoring and/or replacing ink as required. Will follow documented test procedures and conduct various performance tests, including loading test software, running printer, measuring key parameters, and documenting test results using Excel or similar software applications.
- 1-year manufacturing experience.
- Experience operating automated production equipment is a plus.
- Experience with electromechanical or electronic troubleshooting is a plus.
- Setup and operate super-wide format digital printers.
- Follow test procedures and perform required measurements.
- Experience using Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Basic math competency.
- Good communication skills, including email.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and methodical.
- Team player.
- Must be capable of following written test procedures.
- Must be a good decision maker and must operate with minimal supervision.
- Some flexibility with work hours and days may be required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.