Test Technician - 1st Shift
Manchester, New Hampshire 03103 | Contract
Do you have a strong testing background and enjoy working as a technician? Do have experience working with analog and digital electronics and enjoy working with engineers and solving problems? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Test Technician for their 1st shift opening. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Perform functional testing of electronic components, cables, sub-assemblies and completed products and in-depth troubleshooting, as well as set up and operation of electronic test equipment.
- Previous assembly and manufacturing experience required.
- Practical understanding of analog and digital electronics.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience testing and troubleshooting electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Acoustic test experience is preferred.
- Familiar with set-up and operation of oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and signal generators.
- Basic troubleshooting of electro-mechanical assemblies and wiring faults.
- Comprehensive knowledge of troubleshooting techniques for electronic systems and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Practical understanding of electronic schematic symbols and diagrams.
- Effective communication skills.
- Independent individual capable of managing multiple tasks while keeping well organized.
- Knowledge and understanding of IPC-610 and J-STD 001.
- Knowledge of acoustic test equipment (e.g. Audio Precision, Listen Inc.) is preferred.
Hours - 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.