Test Operator - 1st Shift
Nashua, NH 03060
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Test Operator for their 1st shift opening.
- Performs functional testing of printed circuit boards, assemblies, and components for the manufacturing and quality group.
- Setting up test equipment, loading programs to system, and documenting acceptance results from running automated functional tests.
- Previous manufacturing or test experience required.
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to take ownership of work and focus on detailed and repetitive tasks to maintain production schedules.
- Ability to do simple math equations and maintain proper documentation of testing results.
- Some soldering skills desired but not required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.