Test Operator - 1st Shift
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060 | Contract
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Test Operator for their 1st shift opening. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Performs functional testing of printed circuit boards, assemblies, and components for the manufacturing and quality group. Includes setting up test equipment, loading programs to system, and documenting acceptance results from running automated functional tests.
- Previous manufacturing or test experience required.
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to take ownership of work and focus on detailed and repetitive tasks to maintain production schedules.
- Ability to do simple math equations and maintain proper documentation of testing results.
- Some soldering skills desired but not required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.