8 Centennial Drive Peabody, Massachusetts 01960 | Contract
Our client is looking for a Technician.
Under general supervision, you will test, verify, calibrate and perform troubleshooting on standard and non-standard circuit boards, sub-assemblies or systems to assure performance to specifications.
- documents test results and tags items for acceptance or rejection
- typically performs component level troubleshooting, or complex system troubleshooting
- performs repairs or adjustments on selected products
- may operate complex test equipment such as spectrum analyzer or computed tomography (CT) gantry
- may perform iterative adjustments, tuning or sorting
- may evaluate RMA’ s and recommend disposition
- advises supervisor of test and quality problems
- maintains a neat, clean and orderly work station and adjacent areas
- follows quality and safety standards and regulations
- knowledge of theory from school or related experience
- proficiency in troubleshooting using historical data and a good understanding of circuit theory
- familiarity with the basic functions of digital multi-meter (DMM), oscilloscopes, frequency counters and signal generators
- must understand some analog circuit and digital circuit theory, Ohm’ s law, power formulas, passive filters and basic semiconductors
- requires a good understanding of system block diagram/function and interaction of each sub-assembly if working at the sub-system level
- computer skills required
- ability to follow written and verbal instructions is required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings