125 Middlesex Turnpike Bedford, Massachusetts 01730 | Contract
Our Client is in need of a Technician. Your responsibilities would include:
- Ability to notch, tune and test moderately difficult systems, making connections to prior knowledge
- Performs matching and alignment of XY systems.
- Diagnoses more complex failures.
- Has basic understanding of schematic/ board and scanner functionality and troubleshooting
- Understands the application of appropriate formulas involved in fieldsize and overposition
- Complex problems are resolved jointly with principle tech or supervisor
- Performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibility. Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
- Identifies all fixtures and cabling necessary for testing product
- Ensuring quality, properly linearized/ serialized product
- Ability to linearize scanners with bonded mirrors
- Ability to DAC test
- Basic soldering
- Identifies resistor/cap values and all electronic components
- Uses meters, scopes, function generators and power supplies
- Ability tune 2 axis systems repetitive orders
- Ability to achieve consistent results, with high quality and high output rates
- Detect and diagnose basic malfunctions
- Troubleshoots to the lowest replaceable unit
- Demonstrates knowledge of mirror handling
- Duties are procedural in nature
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings