Technician III - 2nd Shift
Peabody, MA 01960
Our client, located on Massachusetts North Shore, is looking for a Technician III to join their team on 2nd shift.
Under supervision the Technician III will verify, tests, verifies, calibrates and performs troubleshooting on standard and non-standard circuit boards, sub-assemblies or systems to assure performance to specifications.
- Documents test results and tags items for acceptance or rejection.
- Typically performs component level troubleshooting or complex system troubleshooting.
- Performs repairs or adjustments on selected products.
- May operate complex test equipment such as spectrum analyzer or Computed Tomography (CT) gantry.
- May perform iterative adjustments, tuning, or sorting.
- May evaluate RMA’ s and recommend disposition.
- Advises supervisor of test and quality problems.
- Maintains a neat, clean, and orderly work station and adjacent areas.
- Follows quality and safety standards and regulations.
Skill and Experience:
- Knowledge of theory from school or related experience.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting using historical data and a good understanding of circuit theory.
- Familiarity with the basic functions of Digital Multi-Meter (DMM), oscilloscopes, frequency counters, and signal generators.
- Must understand some analog circuit and digital circuit theory, Ohm’ s law, power formulas, passive filters, and basic semiconductors.
- Requires a good understanding of system block diagram and function and interaction of each sub-assembly if working at the sub-system level.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions is required.
- Technical certificate and/or equivalent, and more than six years of related experience.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.