Peabody, MA 01960
Our client, located on Massachusetts North Shore, is looking for a Technician II to join their team.
Under supervision the Technician II will verify, calibrate and perform basic testing and troubleshooting on circuit boards, sub-assemblies, or systems to assure performance to specifications.
- Performs basic level troubleshooting, testing, and calibration.
- Documents test results and tags items for acceptance or rejection.
- Performs repairs or adjustments on selected products.
- Advises supervisor of test and quality problems.
- May repair products by using a history record of similar problems.
- Maintains a neat, clean, and orderly work station and adjacent areas.
Skill, Education, and Experience:
- Knowledge of theory from school or related experience and the ability to troubleshoot non-complex circuits to the component level.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions is required.
- Requires, as a minimum, familiarity with the basic functions of Digital Multi-Meter (DMM), oscilloscopes, frequency counters and signal generators.
- Must have some level of understanding of analog circuit and digital circuit theory, Ohm’ s law, power formulas, passive filters, and basic semiconductors.
- Ability to repair products by using a history record of similar problems.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Technical certificate and or equivalent, and three years of related experience.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.