Technical Writer - 1st Shift
Watertown, MA 02472
Do you have technical writing experience or a background in written and produced content looking to move into a manufacturing setting? Are you looking to find a position with a growing company that makes leading edge products? If so, this job could be for you!
Our client, in the Boston area, is seeking a Technical Writer to help transition their current documentation to a new platform. In this role you will be counted on to document and capture written information relating to the use and installation of products, as well as troubleshooting techniques. Additionally you will capture video content so that customers have these much needed resources at their fingertips. Will work with departments, customers, vendors, etc.
- High School Diploma and/or College Degree.
- Engineering or other Technical Degree or Communications Degree with other technical experience.
- 2-3 years of technical writing experience or someone who has a background in written and produced content looking to move into a manufacturing setting.
- Video production experience.
- Customer facing content experience is a must.
- Hands on technical experience.
- Team player who can take a set of instructions and run.
- Experience in the full Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign and Premiere.
- Experience with HTML, markdown, Git, or other similar systems and languages.
For more details - give us a call or apply online. Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere, and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.