Technical Graphic Designer
Littleton, MA 01460 | Contract
Our client, in the Northern Massachusetts area, is looking for a Technical Graphic Designer to join their team.
The Technical Graphic Designer develops user interface screens for graphical monitoring and control of broadcast facilities and Network Operation Centers using the Companies AutoPilot® Custom View Editor. Interaction with end users is necessary for requirements definition, concept development and product validation.
- Work with customers and staff to define project requirements including scope and functionality of control screens, parameters to be monitored and controlled, and customer preferences regarding graphical presentation.
- Develop scope-of-work documents detailing project phases, milestones and estimated implementation effort.
- Establish graphical project guidelines including color palette selection, screen layout and choice of graphical elements for representation of monitored parameters.
- Create screen layouts using the AutoPilot drag-and-drop Custom View Editor.
- Bind graphical elements to monitoring and command channels on Companies remote control equipment located at customer facilities.
- Work with customers and company staff to test and evaluate control screens.
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will combine graphical design skills with the ability to understand workflows and high level technical functionality of communications equipment sites. Qualifications include:
- Experience in graphical layout and design.
- Background in user interface configuration.
- Familiarity with drag-and-drop graphical design tools.
- Ability to understand technical system operations at a block diagram level.
- Knowledge of broadcast equipment and facilities is a plus.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.