Tech Support Associate
Springfield, VT 05156
Our client, a Local Vermont Telecommunications Company, is seeking a Tech Support Specialist to join their team to work in a fast-paced office environment in Springfield, VT.
1st Shift (8am to 5pm, Mon. through Fri.)
Primary functions will include:
- Configuring customer equipment to connect to the Internet, for DSL, and FTTH Internet customers either wired or wireless.
- Performing accurate creation of new accounts and maintaining existing accounts, using company provided software tools.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting customer services logically, utilizing company provided software tools.
- Providing customers with product and service information to enhance sales and customer service.
- Answering customer calls respectfully and patiently. Troubleshooting connectivity issues for both DSL and dial-up, using a broad range of tools and experience.
- Completing trouble tickets. Setting up email account in various email clients. Familiarity with a broad range of setting and configurations in a variety of email clients.
- Testing, packaging and programming modems, routers and netbooks.
- Monitoring and responding to customer voicemails and emails.
- This important role at the company requires a dependable and friendly personality who can interact with customers
- On-site training is provided.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are a must.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.