Team Lead - Rubber Mold
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Our Client is looking for an experienced Team Lead to apply their technical knowledge and leadership skills to assist with the flow of production in the injection and compression molding cell.
- Understand, observe and enforce all safety practices, ensure cleanliness of work stations maintaining a clean room environment striving to eliminate FOD
- Read, follow and assist in training and direction of operations on work instructions and technical procedures.
- Ensure Jobs are running with the correct material
- May set up, troubleshoot, and repair routine equipment failures and prepare proper work orders for tasks requiring technician, tooling, mold setter or maintenance support.
- Verify setups and adjustments to process equipment, holding tolerances to work instruction specifications per documented procedures as required
- Operate/Relieve Operators on Multiple work stations
- Maintain, review, complete and scan production records
- Ensure continuity of production from shift to shift by communicating with Management, Shift Supervisor, Tool setters and Shift Assistants including discussion of processing, maintenance or quality problems during the preceding shift
- 5+ Years of progressive experience in Manufacturing
- Exhibit a high degree of responsibility and safety
- Ability to detect and correct process problems on assigned workstations
- Ability to comprehend and train to documents such as work instructions, safety rules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals written in English
- High School Diploma or GED
- U.S Citizenship or Permanent Residency Required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.