TPS Automation Engineer
Billerica, MA 01821 | Contract
Our client is seeking a Test Program Set (TPS) and Automation Engineer with experience in Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and Automated Control equipment to join our team. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in developing engineering solutions for client applications.
- 3-5 year experience developing test and control software programs using languages such as LabWindows CVI (C), TestStand, and LabVIEW.
- Experience with LabVIEW Real Time, and LabVIEW FPGA is a plus.
- Experience with NI cRIO platform, sbRIO, SOM, and FlexRIO is a plus.
- Experience with VXI, PXI, and LXI instrumentation.
- Experience with NI hardware drivers.
- Must be comfortable in both hardware and software disciplines.
- Experience designing interface devices, adapter and signal conditioning boards, cables, and fixtures.
- Experience with RF measurement equipment is a plus.
- Cadence schematic capture and PCB Designer tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of analog, digital, and RF circuits.
- Experience with software and hardware integration.
- Knowledge of control systems used in manufacturing and industrial applications.
Other Skills Required:
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Interpreting customer specifications and developing process control or test solutions.
• Development of engineering documents including system wiring diagram, electro-mechanical component connections, wire harnesses and cables, printed circuit boards, embedded control modules and various electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Conduct multifunctional design and drawing reviews and update all associated engineering documentation accordingly.
- Interface with other systems engineers and technicians to ensure projects meet customer technical and schedule requirements.
- NI Certified LabVIEW Developer certification is a plus.
Minimum Educational Background:
- Bachelor of Science degree in BS EE, BS CS or equivalent.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.