Systems Engineer - 1st Shift
9 Akira Way Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053 | Contract
Do you like working with people and technology? Do have a systems administrator background and experience with active directory, file permissions, and group policy terms? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking a Systems Engineer for their 1st Shift opening. 1st Shift - 9/80 Schedule with every other Friday off. In this role you will work with active directory, file permission structure, and group policy.
- Perform engineering trade studies on existing technology (e.g., imaging, ballistics, laser, inertial systems and/or monoblocks vs. laser diodes and range detection algorithms).
- Architect system and provide system engineering guidance for multi-disciplinary design teams (optics, mechanics, laser, firmware, and electronics) from concept through integration to production-readiness.
- Develop algorithms for electro-optical systems (e.g., image processing, Kalman motion estimation, or rangefinder matched filters).
- Translate requirements into system design architecture.
- Provide in-depth technical engineering analysis.
- Perform system build, integration, debugging, and testing (hands-on product development).
- Support transition from prototypes to production.
- BS or MS in engineering (or math/physics) is required.
- Experience with lasers and/or optics preferred - e.g., imaging, ballistics, laser, inertial systems and/or monoblocks vs. laser diodes, range detection algorithms.
- Greater than seven years (7+ years) related industry experience required.
- Experience with hardware and software system integration and debugging required.
- Experience communicating technical requirements to multi-disciplinary engineering team required.
- Electrical engineering background and understanding desired.
- Experience with MatLab, MathCAD, or other analysis tools required.
- Experience with Kalman filters, inertial sensors, or image processing algorithms desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to obtain security clearance considered a plus.
- Experience providing support to the military considered a plus.
Temporary 6+ months - Apply now for immediate consideration - Client is looking to interview and hire quickly!
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.