Surface Mount Machine Operator - 1st shift
Nashua, New Hampshire 03062 | Contract
Our client, who is a worldwide leader in manufacturing services for over 30 years; including Medical Device, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial, Semiconductor, and Commercial, is now looking for a Surface Mount Machine Operator to join their team.
Would you like to work a 4 day work schedule? Have access to an on-site cafeteria? Have the opportunity to work overtime? Employees working at our client enjoy working with their Team Leads, and say that it is a good and friendly working environment. Are you a fit?
- Operate the SMT pick and place equipment and/or other equipment in order to perform the tasks necessary to manufacture PCBs and/or systems.
- May operate automatic and semi-automatic equipment as required (selective solder machine, wave machine, and insertion machine).
- Recognize all part markings including speed and values (ohms).
- Assist with line changeover.
- Identify feeder by size and type in SMT equipment.
- Demonstrate the use of cross-reference tools available to identify part numbers, descriptions, and vendor.
- Read and follow assembly prints, work instructions, drawings, procedures, and specifications used in the manufacture of PCBs and/or systems.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.