Surface Mount Inspector - 2nd Shift
1 Chestnut Street Nashua, New Hampshire 03060 | Contract
Our client, in the Southern New Hampshire area, is seeking a SMT Inspector – Level I for their 2nd shift opening. This role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for both first article, and in-process inspection of assigned SMT assemblies, in real-time working environments.
- Required to identify and communicate defects to the operators in real-time, and after adjustments are made, monitor the quality to verify the corrections are effective.
- Perform rework and repair of complex SMT assemblies, as well doing basic circuit board repair.
- Responsible for completing (his/her) own production related documentation.
- May be assigned to temporary duties or other Departments by the SMT Supervisor, or assignee, on an as-needed basis.
- Perform AOI machine inspection as required.
- Perform commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with circuit board and SMT rework and repair, including but not limited to, complex SMT component removal and replacement, etch cuts, jumpers, and circuit repair and replacement, etc.
- Perform additional tasks outlined by Management to help company promote an environment focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.