Supply Chain Administrative Assistant
Watertown, MA 02472
Do you have administrative experience supporting supply chain management, production control, and/or purchasing? Do you have an interest in working for a company that makes leading edge products and is growing? This job could be for you!
Our client, in the Boston, Massachusetts area, is seeking a Supply Chain Administrative Assistant for a direct hire role. In this role you will be tasked with supporting the supply chain management team with data tracking, reporting, data entry, and various other administrative duties as needed. This role will require strong attention to detail skills, accurate data entry, as well as proficient skills with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- 3-5 years of detailed administrative support along with knowledge of manufacturing operations and/or purchasing or production control.
- Strong entry and accuracy skills with data.
- MRP/ ERP system experience - open to SAP, Oracle, Epicor, Sage, and Dynamix AX.
- Familiarity with purchase orders, inventory and data management.
- Strong skills working with Word, Excel, Outlook, calendars, Google sheets, and a variety of enterprise and collaboration software.
For more details apply now!
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.